Our AAMPLE® Curriculum
Introduction to the 4th Amendment ( 0 credits)
Topics in Introduction to the 4th Amendment include an analysis of Supreme Court opinions concerning Introduction to the 4th Amendment.
Negotiable Instruments ( 0 credits)
A study on topics in Negotiable Instruments to include the study of articles 3 and 4 and the Uniform Commercial Code, including concepts residential to negotiability, transfer, superior rights of a holder in due course, defenses, liability on endorsements and warranties.
You can purchase all your AAMPLE text books through the FCSL Bookstore (see book list below). Click on this link to access the site online: http://www.coastalbookstore.com/
*Books are subject to change. Please do not purchase books prior to 15 days before your session start date.
NOTE: Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com and include AAMPLE in the subject line.
- Joshua Dressler & George C. Thomas III, Criminal Procedure: Investigating Crime, Fifth Edition (Thomson West 2013), ISBN-13: 9780314279514.
- Charles R. Calleros, Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win (Aspen 2013), ISBN13: 9781454827016.
- Joshua Dressler & Alan C. Michaels, Understanding Criminal Procedure: Volume 1: Investigation, Fifth Edition, (LexisNexis 2010), ISBN-13: 9781422426784.
- Robert Bloom & Mark Brodin, Criminal Procedure, Examples and Explanations, Seventh Edition (Aspen Publishers, 2012), ISBN-13: 9781454815464.
- Problems & Materials on Payment Law, Ninth Edition (Aspen Casebooks) by Douglas J. Whaley and Stephen M. McJohn (Sep 20, 2012), ISBN-13:9781454807216.
- Robert S. Summers, James J. White; White and Summers' Principles of Payment Systems (Concise Hornbook Series) Copyright: 2008 ISBN-13: 9780314239440.
- Bryan A. Garner; Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Pocket ed. ISBN-13: 9780314275448.
|AAMPLE Booklist Fall 2013.pdf||74.51 KB|