Students who fulfill the bar exam preparation requirements listed below but do not pass the exam on their first attempt, will receive supplemental prep courses at no cost, plus a living expense while preparing for the next exam administration. Students who, once again, complete bar exam preparation requirements, but do not pass after their second attempt will receive a $10,000 reimbursement from the school. This assurance is being made available to those full-time students beginning their studies in Spring 2013 and thereafter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Attend bar coaching orientation.
- Participate in at least 95% of bar coaching programming (includes bar coaching meetings, workshops, essays).
- Complete at least 95% of bar review course assignments.
- Enroll in the Coastal Law Enhanced Bar Pass Program.
- Complete a series of multiple choice questions assigned by the Academic Success Department designed to assess substantive knowledge in each 1L doctrinal subject (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Complete a simulated bar exam designated by the Academic Success Department and enter your scores online.
- Complete a minimum of 200 additional MBE questions online from a source designated by the Academic Success Department and earn a minimum score established by that Department. This score will be in line with the score required to pass a bar examination.
- Submit scores (if provided by the state bar examiners) or other official letter from the bar examiners explaining the student’s performance on the bar exam if scores not available.
- A student who transfers to FCSL after having completed one or more semesters at another ABA approved law school may participate in this assurance if he/she was in the top 30% of the class at the school from which he/she transferred.