The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)’s Legal and Regulatory Affairs department welcomes intern applicants year round. NAB is a trade association that advocates on behalf of free, local radio and television stations and broadcast networks before Congress, the Federal Communications Commission, and the courts. NAB intern projects focus on a variety of legal issues, including regulatory, copyright, and various First Amendment Issues. Intern responsibilities can include:
- Analyzing legal issues and drafting memoranda
- Drafting pleadings and letters
- Composing regulatory alerts for NAB members
- Monitoring ongoing rulemaking proceedings and other regulatory activity
- Assisting with responses to member inquiries
Applications are accepted for Fall, Spring, and Summer internships. The application deadline for Summer internships is March 31, 2012. Click here for more information on the NAB Intern Program and for application details.