The health care debate has been heard by the Supreme Court. But what was argued and why? What are the potential effects to your health care? Join us as we host local experts who will debate the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) at a health care symposium.
- What: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act panel debate
- When: Tuesday, April 17th from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Florida Coastal School of Law, Room 550
- Hugh Greene, CEO of Baptist Health, will serve as the policy expert
- Joe Jacquot, former chief of staff to Bill McCollum, 2007-2011 Florida Attorney General
- Professor Darren R. Latham, Florida Coastal School of Law
This event is sponsored by Impact Jax, the Jacksonville Bar Association, and Florida Coastal School of Law.