Save the date! On Tuesday, October 2nd, the Career Services Department is hosting an Alternative Careers Panel from 12pm to 1:15pm in Room 550. If you are interested in learning about alternative legal careers, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to explore alternative career options and learn how to position yourself for an alternative career. Our esteemed panel of professionals all hold JD degrees and have pursued careers outside the traditional practice of law.
The panel will include:
- Kiel Gross – Shands Jacksonville, Business Manager, Clinical & Ancillary Services
- Tiffany Holbrook – BB&T Wealth Management, VP, Personal Trust Specialist
- Millie Kanyar – Watson Realty, Florida Real Estate Broker
- C.J. Pipins – Florida Coastal School of Law, Law Librarian
- Tara J. Showalter, CFP, CRPC – Waddell & Reed, Inc., Managing Principal
- Thomas C. Wigand – JEA, Labor Relations Coordinator
Lunch will be provided. R.S.V.P. today on Symplicity.