Virtual LegalTech is an experience that includes presentations, virtual booths, online networking, chatting, blogs, and more. It’s everything you’d expect from a live conference, brought right to your computer.
The registration fee is free and can be accessed from any computer. Workshops will run all day on November 8th from 9:30am until 7:00pm. This is a great way to become familiar with technology in the legal environment for students and faculty. Some webinar topics are also CLE eligible.
November 8 Webinar Topics Include:
- Capitalize on Managed Print Services – Smart Print Management for Law Offices
- Taking Control: Strategies to Rein in Escalating eDiscovery Costs – CLE ELIGIBLE
- The Risks of BYOD and What You Can Do About Them – CLE ELIGIBLE
- Bringing Electronic Discovery In-House as a Managed Service – CLE ELIGIBLE
- Cloud Based Escrow Protection for SaaS: Protecting Subscribers against the What-If’s – CLE ELIGIBLE
- Pulling the Curtain Back on Predictive Coding – CLE ELIGIBLE
- Five Best Practices for E-Discovery Readiness – CLE ELIGIBLE
- Putting the “Defensible” into Defensible Predictive Coding: Drivers, Technology and Workflow – CLE ELIGIBLE