Frequently Used Technology Tutorials:
ExamSoft is a program that allows students to type answers to exams on their personal computer. All students automatically have an ExamSoft account but must attend an ExamSoft workshop to be eligible to use the software for their exams.
Your ExamSoft ID is CXXXXXX (the first part of your email address).
Your ExamSoft password is the last six digits of your Social Security number. Note – if the last six digits begins with a zero, substitute with a one.
ExamSoft Support Page: SofTest Instructions for Windows and Mac:
- How do I download SofTest?
- How do I download an exam file?
- How do I take a mock exam?
- How do I manually upload an answer file?
- ExamSoft Support Information & Contact Information
ExamSoft Demonstration Videos
- How to use SofTest for Windows- Essay Example
- How to use SofTest for Windows- Multiple Choice Example
- How to use SofTest for Mac- Essay Example
- How to use SofTest for Mac- Multiple Choice Example
Frequently asked questions and ExamSoft Support Website:
Click to access ExamSoft Support Center/Frequently Asked Questions