Our AAMPLE® Curriculum
Introduction to the 4th Amendment ( 0 credits)
Topics in Introduction to the 4th Amendment include an analysis of Supreme Court opinions concerning Introduction to the 4th Amendment.
Negotiable Instruments ( 0 credits)
A study on topics in Negotiable Instruments to include the study of articles 3 and 4 and the Uniform Commercial Code, including concepts residential to negotiability, transfer, superior rights of a holder in due course, defenses, liability on endorsements and warranties.
You can purchase recommended AAMPLE text books through the FCSL Bookstore (see book list below). Click on this link to access the site online: http://www.coastalbookstore.com/. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at (904) 256-1110. Required textbooks are e-books and can only be purchased from select vendors through the URLs / links provided below.
*Books are subject to change. Please do not purchase books prior to 7 days before the AAMPLE Orientation start date.
NOTE: Should you have any questions about book orders, please email email@example.com and include AAMPLE in the subject line.
- Benjamin J. Priester, Introduction to the Fourth Amendment AAMPLE, e-Book, (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2014). This e-Book can only be purchased from the vendor at the following webpage URL: http://store.vitalsource.com/search?q=9781454850649&search.x=41&search.y=15.
- Joshua Dressler & Alan C. Michaels, Understanding Criminal Procedure: Volume 1: Investigation, Fifth Edition, (LexisNexis 2010), ISBN-13: 9781422426784.
- Robert Bloom & Mark Brodin, Criminal Procedure, Examples and Explanations, Seventh Edition (Aspen Publishers, 2012), ISBN-13: 9781454815464.
- Problems & Materials on Payment Law, 9th Edition, by Susan Rowe (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2014). This e-Book can only be purchased from the vendor at the following webpage URL: http://store.vitalsource.com/show/9781454858379.
- Robert S. Summers, James J. White; White and Summers’ Principles of Payment Systems (Concise Hornbook Series) Copyright: 2008 ISBN-13: 9780314239440.
- Bryan A. Garner; Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th Pocket ed. ISBN-13: 9780314275448.
- Charles R. Calleros, Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win (Aspen 2013), ISBN13: 9781454827016.