Florida Coastal School of Law’s J.D. FastTrack Law program enables students to complete their legal studies in two-years. The J.D. FastTrack program allows participating students to complete the same number of credit hours as traditional three-year J.D. students, but are able to reduce living expenses by a third and enter the workforce sooner.
While this accelerated program means students have a more set schedule of classes, they also have opportunities to select from the full-range of electives offered by Coastal Law, are eligible to be invited in the Coastal Law Honor’s Society, and can participate in experiential learning opportunities like externships and law clinics.
FastTrack students who start the program in 2015 will receive a MacBook Air® computer and will not be charged tuition for their final semester. Furthermore, to support bar exam performance, students will be enrolled in the Coastal Law Enhanced Bar Preparation Program at no cost. This represents total legal education savings of approximately $50,000.
Reasons Why Students Choose J.D. FastTrack:
- Final semester tuition free.
- Coastal Law Enhanced Bar Prep Program – at no cost.
- Save a full year of living expenses versus a three year program.
- Smaller first year classes and more personal attention from your professors.
- New for this year, a MacBook Air® computer as part of our Educational Technology Program.
This year’s J.D. FastTrack program begins May 18, 2015. Interested in a three year program? Learn about our three year program here.