We welcome you to visit and tour our campus in Jacksonville, Florida. Many of our students say it was their campus visit that made Florida Coastal School of Law an easy choice when deciding on law schools. Students may attend an open house available every Friday, or schedule a private tour. During campus visits, prospective and admitted students have the opportunity to sit in on a first-year class, meet with financial aid, chat with current students, and meet with an admissions counselor. With two options to fit your schedule, we look forward to welcoming you during your visit at Coastal Law!
Join us for an Open House available every Friday
Click to RSVP for Open House, however, walk-ins are also available.
|Option A||10:15–1:30||Class, Information Session, Tour|
|Option B||11:45–1:30||Information Session, Tour|
If you prefer, you can join us for a custom tour. The Admissions team is on campus Monday through Friday and provide counseling sessions and tours of the campus at 10:30am and 2:00pm each day. We also set up visits based on your individual availability. If you have any specific requests please contact our office at 904-680-7710 to schedule your appointment.
This spring we have the options below for class observation:
- Monday/Wednesday: Contracts I, Room 405 from 9:00-10:21am (Professor Clausen)
- Monday Wednesday: Criminal Law, Room 550 from 10:30-11:51am (Professor Priester)
- Monday/Wednesday: Property II, Room 365 from 2:30-3:51pm (Professor Hull)
- Tuesday/Thursday: Torts I, Room 550 from 9:00-10:21am (Professor Scaldo)
- Tuesday/Thursday: Property II, Room 250 from 10:30-11:51am (Professor Nichols)
- Tuesday/Thursday: Contracts II, Room 405 from 2:15-3:36pm (Professor Clausen)
- Wednesday/Friday: Contracts II, Room 365 from 10:35-11:56am (Professor Millard)
- Friday: Torts II, Room 250 from 2:00-3:50pm (Professor Ragan)
Is your student organization interested in visiting our campus? We can personalize your visit to meet your needs. We can set up a meeting with student leaders and their organizations, setup observation, a campus tour, and provide an admissions overview. Please provide a description of your requests on the group form or contact Megan Schade at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-256-1211 with specific questions.
If you need hotel accommodations during your visit, please visit our Hotel Accommodations page for discounts offered to our prospective students and their families.