You’ve all heard of On-Campus Interviews (commonly referred to as OCIs), but do you what they are and how to apply for them? In an attempt to demystify the OCI process, we have posted a memo on Symplicity’s Document Library entitled “How to Apply for OCIs.” Here, you will find answers to your most frequently asked OCI questions, including:
- Which employers come for OCI and when?
- If I want to participate in OCI, what should I be doing right now?
- How will I know if I secured an interview?
- What if I need to cancel an interview?
- Who do I contact if I have trouble using Symplicity to apply for OCIs?
Access “How to Apply for OCIs” by logging into Symplicity (see yesterday’s blog post if you don’t know how!), then click on the Documents tab, and then click on the Document Library tab.