What does your dinner table etiquette say about you?
As a legal professional you will be representing your employer with clients, judges, colleagues and in the community. Your employer insists that you always make a good impression and flawless table manners are a necessary component of doing so.
The Career Services Department is proud to welcome Diann Catlin to campus for her presentation on Dining Etiquette Tuesday, September 27, 2011 from 12:00PM – 1:30PM in room 420. This unique presentation features an intimate sit-down lunch where students will not only learn, but also practice proper dining etiquette.
Ms. Catlin will specifically address:
- Dining in and out, the cast of characters you may encounter;
- Prices, everything from a la carte to price fixe;
- Ordering, complaints, speaking, leaving;
- Table settings and utensils;
- Dining and making conversation;
- Special advice for the host/hostess;
- And much, much more!
Please note attendance is limited to the first 50 students that RSVP; serious RSVPs only please. RSVP on Symplicity now!