Registration for SEMJF runs from April 4, 2012 until April 20, 2012. Students will be able to register in the Atrium during Coffee Wednesdays and by emailing Amber Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is FREE!
Registration includes providing the following information:
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Email Address
- Graduation Date
- Class Year: 1L, 2L, 3L, Recent Graduate
Steps for Job Fair Process
1. Register for the job fair.
2. During the month of May, you will receive a username and password for SEMJF Symplicity. Log onto SEMJF Symplicity to view employers and to apply for job opportunities. (Have a career counselor review your application materials before you submit them.)
3. Employers will view the submitted application materials and offer interviews to applicants.
4. Only the students that are offered interviews will need to make travel arrangements for the trip to Marietta, Georgia.
Job Fair Details
When: Friday, July 27th and Saturday, July 28, 2012
Where: Hyatt Regency Suites Perimeter Northwest in Marietta, Georgia
Should you have additional questions, feel free to contact Amber Williams at email@example.com.