Considering the practice of criminal law? Here is your opportunity to hear a panel of distinguished local practitioners discuss the pros and cons of working in criminal law. Find out what their day-to-day responsibilities encompass and discover if this is the path you! Panelists will be here on Tuesday, September 11th from Noon-1:15 in Room 550 and include:
- Retired Judge Michael R. Weatherby – Circuit Court Judge, Criminal Division
- Refik Eler – Chief Assistant Public Defender, 4th Judicial Circuit
- Diidri Robinson – Assistant U.S. Attorney (former Assistant State Attorney, and associate at Holland & Knight)
- Jeremy Lasnetski – Partner, The Law Office of Shorstein & Lasnetski (form Assistant State Attorney)
- Chris Piersza – Chief Division Counsel, FBI
- Professor Antony Kolenc – Assistant Professor, Florida Coastal School of Law (former recruiting officer for Air Force JAG)
Please R.S.V.P. today on Symplicity at http://law-fcsl-csm.symplicity.com/students, or if you are a first semester 1L, send an e-mail to Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, September 11th at 9:00 a.m. Lunch will be served to those who RSVP!!!