The Young Lawyers Section of the Jacksonville Bar Association invites you to The Afternoon At The Courthouse on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The event will be held in Courtroom 407. There will be a happy hour following the program at Zodiac Bar and Grill. Best of all, Afternoon At The Courthouse is ABSOLUTELY FREE! This year’s program will feature:
- A Mock Hearing and Q & A session featuring 3 local judges;
- Practicing with Professionalism and Integrity by Judge Gary Flower;
- Presentations on how to interact with Judicial Assistants and Court Reporters;
- The History and Future of the Duval County Courthouse; and
- A Guided Tour of the Courthouse.
In addition, the Young Lawyers Section has applied for CLE CREDIT that will be at no cost to you! Please contact Eric Roberson at (904) 858-3211 or Shea Moser at (904) 356-1306 to RSVP or for more information.