Join the Career Services Department on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. in Room 550 for a Resume Workshop. CSD Counselor Ray Adams will review what makes a legal resume stand out and how to get noticed (in a good way) among the sea of applicants! Get answers to questions such as:
- How long should a resume be?
- What is the difference between a business resume and a legal resume?
- Should I include every job I’ve had on my resume?
- What are employers really looking for on a resume?
- What should I omit from my resume?
Stay a step ahead of your competition and learn some new tips. Even if you think your resume is perfect, a quick refresher is always a great idea! Make sure to bring your computer to work on your resume while you learn!