If you’re interested in working in the public interest sector and want to learn more from professionals in the field, this panel coming up on Tuesday, February 26th at 12:00-1:15 p.m. in Room 550 is the perfect presentation for you! This presentation will feature local panelists discussing their fields and the work that they do. Panelists will include:
Moderator: Professor Robert Horstein
- Kyle Kelley – Wounded Warrior Project
- Jim Kowalski – Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Christine Meyer – Guardian Ad Litem
- Tricia Misner – Department of Children and Families
- Erica Shaffor – Three Rivers Legal Services
Don’t miss this panel if you are interested in learning about public interest and networking with the panelists! Pizza and drinks will be provided! RSVP on Symplicity or if you are a first-semester 1L, send an email to Career Services at email@example.com (no need to RSVP in both places!).