Application Deadline November 29, 2011 12:00PM ET
The National LGBT Bar Association, in partnership with Prudential, is seeking candidates for the Prudential Fellowship Program. The Fellowship Program is an 18-month rotational program. Fellows will receive a salary and will be eligible for health benefits and a yearly bonus. Interest or knowledge about the financial services, insurance and annuity industry would be beneficial. Fellows will work independently on research projects or coordinate projects assigned by internal lawyers. Fellows will rotate approximately every 6 months into a new area of the law department.
- JD and bar admission required
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (writing sample required)
- Strong conceptual thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills required as well as operating independently
- Recent law school graduate
- At least 18 months of full-time or full-time equivalent prior work experience
How to Apply
To apply, you must submit a resume and a writing sample to:
D’Arcy Kemnitz, Esq.
National LGBT Bar Association
1301 K Street, NW, Suite 1100 East Tower
Washington, DC 20005