“DIVERSITY IN HEALTH LAW” SUMMER INTERNSHIP
- 1L or 2L at an ABA-accredited law school
- Law student is of diverse background
- Excellent writing, editing, research and analytical skills
Aside from writing, researching and editing, the law student intern will also:
- Attend networking lunches with local health attorneys from small and large firms, solo practitioners, government attorneys, in-house counsel, etc.
- Attend the AHLA Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL (June 25 – June 27, 2012), a major networking opportunity with health lawyers from around the country while attending select CLE programs and other programs related to the conference.
Duration of Internship:
June through Mid-August, 2012. Preferred start date early June, 2012.
Nominal monetary stipend will be provided throughout the eight week period (paid bi-monthly). This payment is based on an approximate 30 hour work week.
Interested students must email a formal cover letter and resume to Cynthia Conner, Vice President of Professional Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 6, 2012. No phone calls please.