Spring Break is just a few days away! While Spring Break is a great time to relax, refresh, and get ready for finals studying, it is also a time to focus on your job or internship search – ESPECIALLY if you are conducting a long-distance job or internship search.
So how can you use your Spring Break to intensify your job search?
- Set up meetings with your contacts!
- Attend any bar association functions and CLE’s to meet new attorneys.
- If you have not already done so, be sure to send your directed cover letters to firms you are interested in working for.
- Ask an attorney in a practice you are interested in if you can shadow her or him for the week.
- Update your job search checklist!