Do you have an interest in affordable housing issues and community development law? If so, plan to attend the ABA’s 2012 Forum on Affordable Housing, May 23 – 25 in Washington, D.C. at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Students can register for the conference for $75. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this practice area and to network – there will even be a First Timers and Young Lawyers Reception on Wednesday evening. Workshops will cover topics such as
- Fair Housing Testing Programs
- Supportive Housing using Tax Credits and other resources;
- New Developments in HUD Multifamily Housing
- Ethics in Affordable Housing Developments;
- Cross-Cutting Requirements of HUD Programs; and
- A series of introductory and refresher 101 panels.
Go to the American Bar Association’s website (click here) to register.