Themis Bar Review is offering a Public Interest Scholarship to May 2012 graduating law students. Qualifying students will receive the Summer 2012 Themis full bar review course for the jurisdiction of their choice for only $995. Eligible students must:
- Be graduating in May 2012,
- Be sitting for the July 2012 bar exam,
- If employed in the public service sector, have a salary of less than $50,000, and
- Provide adequate employment verification.
- If not employed, provide documentation or commitment to work in the public service sector after graduation.
Interested students can obtain a Public Interest Scholarship Application at the Themis table in the Atrium. For any questions, please contact Ryan Gurson at email@example.com.