Looking for funding for your summer public interest work? The Equal JusticeSummer Corps program provides a $1,175 AmeriCorps Education Award voucher for current education expenses or qualified student loans. Interested students must:
- Secure a placement at a qualifying organization with a qualifying project.
- Apply to the Summer Corps by March 18, 2013.
- Serve a minimum of 300 hours.
- Submit report of activities, including outcomes.
- Receive $1,175 to apply to tuition or student loans!
Projects designed to have an impact in the following areas will be favored in the selection process:
- Veterans, Active Duty and Military Families
- Disaster Relief
- Medical Legal Partnerships
The date your application is submitted is an important part of the selection criteria, so DO NOT DELAY in applying! For more details and to apply, visit the Equal Justice Works’ website (click here).