If you have any tips on things to do in Jacksonville and surrounding areas, feel free to send them to me to be included in future posts.
All weekend –
- Theater your thing? After Ashley, a dark comedy produced by the Atlantic Beach Experimental Theatre, is at the Adele Grage Cultural Center Friday and Saturday nights at 8 through the end of the month. $15 cash or check only.
- Hiking or enjoying the outdoors? Be sure to check out Florida’s venomous snakes.
- The Jacksonville Suns Baseball team is playing the Pensacola Wahoos all weekend. Check the schedule for times, prices, and specials.
To see daily events, click on the Continue Reading link.
Friday, May 18th –
- It’s endangered Species day at the Jacksonville Zoo! Spend the learning about endangered species and take in the sights at the zoo.
- the Jacksonville Craft and Import Beer Festival is at the Veterans Memorial Stadium. Sample beers and food, $45.
Saturday, May 19th –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am to 4 pm.
- ROLLER DERBY! (As you can probably tell, I’m a huge fan!) The double header features the River City Rat Pack vs. the Atlanta Apocalypstix. $13 at the door at UNF Arena at 6.
- Want to find some bargains? There’s a neighborhood garage sale at Sutton Place starting at 8am.
Sunday, May 20th –
- Join the Keepers of the Coast for the 6th annual Sea turtle Festival from noon to 5pm at the Municipal Marina in St. Augustine. Learn about turtle conservation and enjoy live music and kids activities.