All weekend –
- The Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library Book Warehouse Sale is this weekend! Go pick up great deals on great books and movies while helping to support the public library.
If you have any tips on things to do in Jacksonville and surrounding areas, feel free to send them to me to be included in future posts.
To see daily events, click on the Continue Reading link.
Friday, June 1st –
- The Jacksonville Beach Moonlight Movie Series continues this week with Babe at 9 pm at the Sea Walk Pavilion.
- See the band Lisa & the Mad Halters at the courtyard at the Jacksonville Landing from 8 pm to 1 am.
- In Neptune Beach, enjoy the band Sweet Scarlett at the courtyard of the Shops at 200 First Street from 7 to 10 pm.
Saturday, June 2nd –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Take a candlelight tour of Fort Clinch selected Fridays and Saturdays through Labor Day Weekend, including this weekend!
Sunday, June 3rd –