Need something to take your mind off bar studying? Summer classes got you down? Check out some of the cool things to do around Jacksonville this weekend.
- Go to the theatre and enjoy Hot Mikado at 8pm on Friday and Saturday night, or catch the matinee performance on Sunday at 2pm. It’s an update of the classic Gilbert and Sullivan operetta at Theatre Jacksonville.
Friday June 17th
- It’s opening night for the new movie-musical Rock of Ages! Go see it in all its big-haired glory at the IMAX or on a smaller screen. Either way I’m sure you all can’t wait to hear Tom Cruise rock a power ballad.
Saturday June 16th
- The Riverside Arts Market from 10am-4pm is always a great place to start your Saturday.
- Work off those Friday night indulgences with a free-2-hour Zumba fitness jam at Studio Jear Group Fitness from 10am-12pm.
Sunday June 17th
- Enjoy a free concert at the Florida Youth Orchestra Festival at 2pm and 4pm.
- Celebrate Father’s Day and enjoy complimentary admission to the museum at the World Golf Hall of Fame from 10am-6pm.