The Library will have special hours for those studying for the MPRE. http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
Studying for the MPRE
The Spring Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) is fast approaching (Friday, August 10th). Many of you are studying diligently for this important exam required by most states for Bar admission. The Library has materials to help you prepare!
Here are just a few:
- Professional Responsibility (Black Letter Series 2008, 7th ed.), KF306.Z9 R67 2008, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Barbri bar review 2010), KF303 .B377 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility: Examples and Explanations (2011), KF306 .W46 2011, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (CrunchTime Series 2010), KF306.Z9 M65 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Sum & Substance 2004) [sound recording], KF305 .D54.2004 AV Reserves.
- Legal Ethics in a Nutshell (2007), KF306.Z9 R668 2007, Reserves.
- Questions & Answers: Professional Responsibility (2007), KF306.Z9 L66 2007, Reserves.
- Siegel’s Professional Responsibility: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers (2009), KF306 .S54 2009 Reserves.
- Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE: Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (2009), KF306.Z9 E46 2009, Reserves.
- Understanding Lawyers’ Ethics (2010), KF306 .F76 2010, Reserves.
GOOD LUCK to everyone taking the MPRE exam!