If you have any tips on things to do in Jacksonville and surrounding areas, feel free to send them to me to be included in future posts.
Labor Day weekend and the unofficial end to summer! Be sure to check the library hours, as we will have reduced hours on Monday!
All weekend –
- Want to support a local cinema? Try Sun-Ray Cinema in Riverside.
- Want to support local restaurants? Try some of the restaurants and bars in this article about King Street in Riverside Becoming Beer Central.
- Music in the Courtyard in Neptune Beach, from 7-10 pm at 200 First Street.
Saturday, September 1st –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am to 4 pm.
Monday, September 3rd –
- Of course, it’s a federal holiday, so here’s a list of all of the offices that will be closed Monday.