Winners of the Rename the CYBERSCRIPT Contest
The winners of the Rename the CYBERSCRIPT Contest are Priscilla Justiniano and Katherine (Katy) Donaldson with the suggestion of the “Library’s Latest.” The new name will start with volume 12 in August.
Here are our winners with their prizes.
Runners up with other great suggestions were Andrew Ricker, Hunter Whaley, Shakuwra Shaw, Stefano Portigliatti, Megan Becker, and Kimberly Morant. Thank you to everyone who submitted suggestions!!
The Library Hours are kept up to date each day on the Library Homepage. The Reference Desk hours and the future hours of the Library including intersession and Memorial Day weekend are posted at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
- Westlaw Prepare to Practice – Certification Part 2 Training;
- Possible noise from the Atrium on Tuesday, 4:00pm-6:00pm;
- Possible noise from the Atrium Monday-Friday, 11:30am-1:30pm;
- Possible disruption on 2nd and 3rd Library floors on Friday, 2:00pm-3:00pm.
- Low Cost Legal Research Workshops;
- Make-up (Statutes, Shepards, Cases & Secondary Sources) Workshops;
- Navigating Lexis & Secondary Sources Training;
- Cases & Statutes in Lexis Training;
- Navigating Westlaw & Secondary Sources Training;
- Cases & Statutes in Westlaw Training;
- Hot Dog Wednesday hosted by the Library & IT;
- Pick up your new Coastal ID in the Atrium on Monday & Tuesday from 10am-2pm;
- Possible noise from the Atrium on Tuesday & Thursday at noon.
- Bluebooking for Your ALWR Workshops;
- Researching Administrative Law Workshops;
- Researching Legislative Histories Workshops;
- There may be noise from the atruim on Thursday, 11:30am-1:30pm;
- There may be noise in the Library (2nd and 3rd floors) on Friday, 1:30pm-2:30pm.
- How to Shepardize (citators) Workshops;
- Basic Bluebooking (Memo Style) Workshops;
- Navigating and Secondary Sources in Westlaw Training;
- Cases and Statutes in Westlaw Training;
- Cost Effective Research in WestlawTraining;
- Lexis ALWR Help;
- Possible noise from the atrium on Thursday, 7pm-9pm.