- LPI Basic Westlaw Training Sessions;
- Last LPI Lexis Basic Training Session on Saturday;
- Sign-up for Library Workshops coming later this week;
- Sign-up for LPII Advanced Westlaw and Lexis Training Session coming later this week.
The Library will have special hours for those studying for the MPRE. http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
Studying for the MPRE
The Spring Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) is fast approaching (Friday, August 10th). Many of you are studying diligently for this important exam required by most states for Bar admission. The Library has materials to help you prepare!
Here are just a few:
- Professional Responsibility (Black Letter Series 2008, 7th ed.), KF306.Z9 R67 2008, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Barbri bar review 2010), KF303 .B377 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility: Examples and Explanations (2011), KF306 .W46 2011, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (CrunchTime Series 2010), KF306.Z9 M65 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Sum & Substance 2004) [sound recording], KF305 .D54.2004 AV Reserves.
- Legal Ethics in a Nutshell (2007), KF306.Z9 R668 2007, Reserves.
- Questions & Answers: Professional Responsibility (2007), KF306.Z9 L66 2007, Reserves.
- Siegel’s Professional Responsibility: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers (2009), KF306 .S54 2009 Reserves.
- Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE: Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (2009), KF306.Z9 E46 2009, Reserves.
- Understanding Lawyers’ Ethics (2010), KF306 .F76 2010, Reserves.
GOOD LUCK to everyone taking the MPRE exam!
The Library will start Semester Break hours starting at 6pm on Friday, July 27th. The Library and Reference Desk Semester Break and Intersession hours are posted at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
|Monday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
Watch for MPRE resource suggestions and Library hours coming soon!
During the increased tensions of summer exams and the Bar, please remember to be considerate of yourself and others. If you have any difficulties with the atmosphere in the Library, please ask for assistance.
The Library will have extended hours for the weekend before summer exams and the Bar (July 20th – July 22nd). The Library and Reference Desk Hours are posted at: http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
Library Summer Exam Hours (July 20 – July 22)
Friday 7:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – Midnight
Reference Desk Summer Reading Days & Exam Hours (July 19 – July 26)
Monday – Wednesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday Noon – 3:00pm
Sunday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Other Times Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
– Reading Period Hours begin on Friday.
Reading Period and Exam Library Hours and Reference Desk Hours can be found at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.