- Advanced Bluebooking for Memos & Briefs Workshops;
- Bluebooking for your ALWR Workshops;
- Navigating Lexis & Secondary Sources Training (700 LN Points);
- Cases & Statutes in Lexis Training (700 LN Points);
- Lexis ALWR Help Training (700 LN Points);
- Lexis Certification Training (700 LN Points for Certification);
- Possible Noise from the Atrium at lunch time on both Thursday and Friday.
Workshop and Training schedules and sign-up links are avaialble at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/services/workshops.
- Researching for your ALWR Paper Workshops;
- Bluebooking for your ALWR Paper Workshops;
- Researching Federal Administrative Law Workshops;
- Researching Federal Legislative History Workshops;
- Possible noise from the Atrium on Thursday, 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Please note the Library and Reference Desk Spring Break Hours at: http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/about/hours.
What’s a blawg? A blawg is a legal blog. there are a few directories of blawgs including a directory from the ABA.
The first blawg everyone should be following is Law and the Multiverse. James Daily and Ryan Davidson look through the world of comics, sci fi, and other fiction to answer the legal issues presented. For example, see the post on alter egos. It’s a fun way to review legal issues and to see there are legal issues everywhere!
Second, a more serious blawg is Jotwell, where recently published law journal and law review articles are reviewed. A great place to start looking for recent articles in your ALWR topic area!
-Researching for your ALWR Workshops;
-Secondary Sources Workshops;
-LPI Mandatory Basic Lexis Trainings;
-LPI Mandatory Basic Westlaw Trainings.
- Researching Federal Administrative Law;
- Finding a Writing Topic for your ALWR Paper;
- Researching for your ALWR Paper;
- LP II Advanced Lexis Training;
- Possible noise from the atrium on Thursday at 6pm.