If you have any tips on things to do in Jacksonville and surrounding areas, feel free to send them to me to be included in future posts.
Memorial day weekend and the unofficial start to summer! Be sure to check the library hours, as we will be closed on Monday!
All weekend –
- Jazz Festival is happening downtown Friday through Sunday for free! Friday night features Sonny Rollins, see the full schedule for the other artists.
- Up for a drive? Palatka is hosting the Blue Crab Festival this weekend! Looks like fun.
- Theater your thing? After Ashley, a dark comedy produced by the Atlantic Beach Experimental Theatre, is at the Adele Grage Cultural Center Friday and Saturday nights at 8 t. $15 cash or check only.
Friday, May 25th –
- The Jacksonville Beach Moonlight Movie Series kicks off with Men in Black at 9 pm at the Sea Walk Pavilion.
- Take a candlelight tour of Fort Clinch selected Fridays and Saturdays through Labor Day Weekend, including this weekend!
Saturday, May 26th –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sweet Pete’s Bee Palooza is all about the honey! From sustainable bee gardens to honey marshmallows, Sweet Pete’s has bees covered!
Sunday, May 27th –
- Visit MOSH (the Museum of Science and History) to see the latest exhibit: Victory Begins at Home: Florida During World War II.
Monday, May 28th –
- Of course, it’s a federal holiday, so here’s a list of all of the offices that will be closed Monday.