The Library will have special hours for those studying for the MPRE. http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
Studying for the MPRE
The Spring Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) is fast approaching (Friday, August 10th). Many of you are studying diligently for this important exam required by most states for Bar admission. The Library has materials to help you prepare!
Here are just a few:
- Professional Responsibility (Black Letter Series 2008, 7th ed.), KF306.Z9 R67 2008, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Barbri bar review 2010), KF303 .B377 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility: Examples and Explanations (2011), KF306 .W46 2011, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (CrunchTime Series 2010), KF306.Z9 M65 2010, Reserves.
- Professional Responsibility (Sum & Substance 2004) [sound recording], KF305 .D54.2004 AV Reserves.
- Legal Ethics in a Nutshell (2007), KF306.Z9 R668 2007, Reserves.
- Questions & Answers: Professional Responsibility (2007), KF306.Z9 L66 2007, Reserves.
- Siegel’s Professional Responsibility: Essay and Multiple-Choice Questions and Answers (2009), KF306 .S54 2009 Reserves.
- Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE: Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (2009), KF306.Z9 E46 2009, Reserves.
- Understanding Lawyers’ Ethics (2010), KF306 .F76 2010, Reserves.
GOOD LUCK to everyone taking the MPRE exam!
The Library will start Semester Break hours starting at 6pm on Friday, July 27th. The Library and Reference Desk Semester Break and Intersession hours are posted at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
|Monday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 6:00pm|
Watch for MPRE resource suggestions and Library hours coming soon!
During the increased tensions of summer exams and the Bar, please remember to be considerate of yourself and others. If you have any difficulties with the atmosphere in the Library, please ask for assistance.
The Library will have extended hours for the weekend before summer exams and the Bar (July 20th – July 22nd). The Library and Reference Desk Hours are posted at: http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
Library Summer Exam Hours (July 20 – July 22)
Friday 7:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – Midnight
Reference Desk Summer Reading Days & Exam Hours (July 19 – July 26)
Monday – Wednesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday Noon – 3:00pm
Sunday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Other Times Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
If you have any tips on things to do in Jacksonville and surrounding areas, feel free to send them to me to be included in future posts.
Memorial day weekend and the unofficial start to summer! Be sure to check the library hours, as we will be closed on Monday!
All weekend –
- Jazz Festival is happening downtown Friday through Sunday for free! Friday night features Sonny Rollins, see the full schedule for the other artists.
- Up for a drive? Palatka is hosting the Blue Crab Festival this weekend! Looks like fun.
- Theater your thing? After Ashley, a dark comedy produced by the Atlantic Beach Experimental Theatre, is at the Adele Grage Cultural Center Friday and Saturday nights at 8 t. $15 cash or check only.
Friday, May 25th –
- The Jacksonville Beach Moonlight Movie Series kicks off with Men in Black at 9 pm at the Sea Walk Pavilion.
- Take a candlelight tour of Fort Clinch selected Fridays and Saturdays through Labor Day Weekend, including this weekend!
Saturday, May 26th –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sweet Pete’s Bee Palooza is all about the honey! From sustainable bee gardens to honey marshmallows, Sweet Pete’s has bees covered!
Sunday, May 27th –
- Visit MOSH (the Museum of Science and History) to see the latest exhibit: Victory Begins at Home: Florida During World War II.
Monday, May 28th –
- Of course, it’s a federal holiday, so here’s a list of all of the offices that will be closed Monday.
- Reading Period Hours begin on Friday.
Reading Period and Exam Library Hours and Reference Desk Hours can be found at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/ltc-hours.
- Researching for your ALWR Paper Workshops;
- Bluebooking for your ALWR Paper Workshops;
- Researching Federal Administrative Law Workshops;
- Researching Federal Legislative History Workshops;
- Possible noise from the Atrium on Thursday, 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Please note the Library and Reference Desk Spring Break Hours at: http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/about/hours.