- LPI Basic Westlaw Training Sessions;
- Last LPI Lexis Basic Training Session on Saturday;
- Sign-up for Library Workshops coming later this week;
- Sign-up for LPII Advanced Westlaw and Lexis Training Session coming later this week.
– Advanced Bluebooking for Memos & Briefs Workshops;
– Bluebooking for your ALWR Workshops;
– Navigating Lexis & Secondary Sources Training (700 LN Points);
– Cases & Statutes in Lexis Training (700 LN Points);
– Lexis ALWR Help Training (700 LN Points);
– Lexis Certification Training (700 LN Points for Certification);
– Possible Noise from the Atrium at lunch time on both Thursday and Friday.
Workshop and Training schedules and sign-up links are avaialble at http://www.fcsl.edu/ltc/services/workshops.
-Researching for your ALWR Workshops;
-Secondary Sources Workshops;
-LPI Mandatory Basic Lexis Trainings;
-LPI Mandatory Basic Westlaw Trainings.
– Researching Federal Administrative Law;
– Finding a Writing Topic for your ALWR Paper;
– Researching for your ALWR Paper;
– LP II Advanced Lexis Training;
– Possible noise from the atrium on Thursday at 6pm.