If so, the General Practice Solo and Small Firm (GPSSF) Section of the Florida Bar is hosting the 6th Annual Solo and Small Firm Conference, entitled “The Extraordinary Lawyer: Minding your own Business”, September 21-22 in the Orlando area at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel. This conference has features designed for law students and is a great chance to meet attorneys and judges while learning about succeeding in your future practice.
• Law student price at $60 includes full registration for 1 ½ day of programming, two breakfasts, two lunches, cocktail reception, entertainment & prizes.
• Each law student will be assigned a mentor for the conference.
• A special law student, recent graduate program – “Succeeding as a New Law Clerk or Associate in a Smaller Firm” will be offered on Saturday, September 22 at 10:45 a.m.
• Chances to interact with solo and small firm practitioners to learn about practice areas and opportunities.
• Exhibit hall of vendors offering products, services and give-aways.
• Law practice management track & Law office technology track.
For more information, click here. I hope to see you there!