May 26 - July 1, 2014
For more information, please contact Professor Katharine Hartland, telephone (904) 680-7684; facsimile (904) 680-7679; email@example.com
- Program affiliated with University of Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Four professors (2 from University of Auvergne and 2 from Florida Coastal) will teach the courses offered. Courses will have a comparative or international focus.
Comparative Criminal Justice - Professor Christopher Roederer - 2 credits
Required Text: Comparative Criminal Justice System, 6th Ed., Philip Reichel
International Human Trafficking Law and Policy - Professor Ericka Curran - 2 credits
European Union Law - Professor Marie Elisabeth Baudoin - 1 credit (no text required)
French Business Law - Professor Allison Fiorentino - 1 credit (no text required)
- Tuition: $943 per credit hour (does not include housing costs)
- Minimum of 4 credits
- Maximum of 6 credits
- Application deposit: $300 (will be applied to tuition)
- Deadline for Payment: May 26, 2014.
- Housing available within 15 minute walk or short train ride to the law school.*
- Cost is expected to be approximately $1200 U.S.
- Students are free to find their own housing in Clermont-Ferrand.
*Availability of housing is not guaranteed and is not provided by Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Students must have completed at least 30 credit hours. (1Ls who are completing their 2nd semester are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum GPA of 2.20 - 1st year GPA based upon 1st semester
* Students who register for the France Study Abroad Program and then elect not to attend the Program must complete a drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office no later than April 15, 2014. Students who have not completed a drop form by this date will be financially liable for Program tuition.
* Download the attached documents below for more information on the France program.
|Calendar for 2014 summer classes updated 26 may 2014.doc||51 KB|
|FCSL Application Summer in France 2014.pdf||152.98 KB|
|Additional Info re France Program - for website 2014.pdf||377.98 KB|
|SNCF - Train Office.pdf||189.8 KB|
|Supermarkets and Fresh Food Market.pdf||243.52 KB|
|The tram route 2.pdf||142.07 KB|
|Tourist Information Office.pdf||99.67 KB|
|France 2014 Budget- Financial Aid.pdf||167.96 KB|