The Justice Raymond Ehrlich Award is given by the Florida Coastal School of Law Student Bar Association to a member of the Jacksonville legal community who embodies professionalism and humanitarianism and integrity. The award is given in the name of Ehrlich, a retired state Court Chief Justice, serviceman and well known civil trial lawyer who died in 2005. On the Supreme Court, Ehrlich was “known for his clear and definitive decisions,” according to his obituary.
The 2013 recipient of the Ehrlich Award is Duval County Judge Roberto A. Arias. To purchase tickets or a table, register here.
Past winners include:
- Attorney Wayne Hogan (2007)
- Florida Supreme Court Justice Peggy Quince (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals Judge Gerald Tjoflat (2009)
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan (2010)
- Attorney George A. “Buddy” Schulz (2011)