Are you worried about a student in your class, bothered that your roommate has been acting differently, or troubled about the behavior of a friend? Do you have concerns but are not sure what to do? If so, you can contact the Coastal Alerts 365 Telephone Hotline at (904)680-7776 or submit the Online Reporting Form.
In an emergency situation, where there is an immediate threat to self, others, or property, always call 911 first and then notify Coastal Law Security at (904)680-7777.
Coastal Alerts 365 Telephone Hotline - (904) 680-7776:
- Telephone hotline for anonymous incident reporting via voicemail. Appropriate issues for this hotline include suspicious behavior, crime, harassment and threats. Leave a detailed message in order for Administration and Security to follow up. Always call 911 first in an emergency.
Coastal Alerts 365 Online Reporting Form:
- Online web form for anonymous incident reporting to be followed up on by Administration and Security. Appropriate issues for this form include suspicious behavior, crime, harassment and threats. Always call 911 first in an emergency.
Coastal Alerts 365 uTip Alerts:
- Report on-campus urgent situations and concerns to Administration and Security via text message. Users should text code “COASTALTIP” followed by message to number 50911. Always call 911 first in an emergency
- Alerts for campus emergencies, including safety, closings and severe weather
* Confidentiality will be maintained as much as possible, however Coastal Law may be required to release some information to appropriate parties. Coastal Law will, to the extent permitted by law, maintain the confidentiality of any communications except as needed to make referrals or follow up on the subject discussed. In some instances however, Coastal Law may be required to release information in response to a court order, subpoena, or open records request.
* Please Note: Coastal Law Conduct and Honor codes state that anonymous reporting will not support an actual complaint under either code. To file a Conduct or Honor code complaint, please see the Associate Dean of Student Affairs.
* Please see the Office of Student Affairs with any questions.