You have your G.P.A. You have your test scores. Why put off your legal education for several months while you wait for fall?
Coastal Law is proud to be one of only a handful of ABA-accredited law schools across the country to offer a spring start date. Use it to your advantage and get a head start towards reaching your goal of earning a law degree. Learn more about the benefits to starting in the spring.
APPLY FOR SPRING START
We are still accepting applications to begin law school in January 2015.
Scholarships are available. Classes start January 27th. You can use your December LSAT score for admission for the spring start.
If you are a December graduate or have already received your undergraduate degree, you should consider applying for admission to Florida Coastal School of Law School's Spring class.
- Regardless of when you start at Florida Coastal School of Law, you will receive the same quality education and take the same first-year curriculum as those who start in the "traditional" Fall term.
- Smaller class sizes. Students that begin classes in the Spring at Florida Coastal enjoy smaller class sizes. This means more individual attention for you.
- Students can finish their JD Degree in 2 ½ years and sit for the July Bar Exam.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Law Review, Mock Trial Court and our #1 Ranked Moot Court teams.
- All spring students have an opportunity to participate in clerkships, externships, and all of our study abroad programs.
- Jacksonville, FL is beautiful during the Spring, and there are many outdoor activities to enjoy before the heat of summer kicks in.