Coastal Law’s online LL.M. program meets many of the needs of students that are often neglected by residential LL.M. programs. Traditional programs can be expensive and take lawyers away from their families and jobs for a year or more. Existing programs are not specifically aimed at students who already hold a law degree from outside the U.S. By comparison, Coastal Law has created courses specifically for foreign lawyers, providing what they need: a comprehensive overview of U.S. Law.
Renowned U.S. law professors from Coastal Law and other accredited law schools provide a fundamental overview of U.S. law, using cutting-edge technology that allows students to watch live and archived lectures, take quizzes, submit writing assignments, and interact with their professors. Students can obtain a high quality U.S. legal education without the expense and disruption of leaving their jobs and families. For more information, please contact Nicole Carlucci, Admissions Counselor: NCarlucci@fcsl.edu.
Opportunities Made Possible through the Online LL.M. Program:
- Improve your legal skills without leaving your professional and personal communities.
- With the credential of an LL.M. degree, improve your career opportunities with law firms and corporations handling U.S. business.
- Handle legal work outsourced from the U.S.
- Enhance your ability to meet the academic qualifications required to take a U.S. bar exam.* Our students have met the qualifications to sit for the California Bar.
- Earn your degree in as little as one year, or on a schedule that works best for you.
*Every state has different requirements for its bar exam. Students interested in taking a U.S. bar exam should consult that state’s rules.