Prospective and admitted students are encouraged to visit Coastal Law’s campus. We encourage you to meet with a counselor, take a tour of our campus, sit in on a law school class, meet with a professor, or experience some of our student activities.
The Admissions team is on campus Monday through Friday and provide counseling sessions and tours of the campus typically at 10:30am and 2:00pm each day. We also set up visits based on your individual availability as well. Please use either the campus visit or group visit forms below to schedule an appointment. If you have any specific requests please contact our office at 904-680-7710 to schedule your appointment.
This fall we have six different opportunities for you to sit in on classes:
- Monday/Wednesday 10:35-11:56am Property Room 455 (Professor Reid)
- Tuesday/Thursday 10:30-11:51am Property Room 250 (Professor Nichols)
- Tuesday/Thursday 2:15-3:36pm Criminal Law Room 455 (Professor Priester)
- Tuesday/Thursday 2:15-3:36pm Contracts Room 405 (Professor Clausen)
- Wednesday/Friday 9:00-10:21am Torts Room 465 (Professor Ragan)
- Wednesday/Friday 2:15-3:36pm Torts Room 465 (Professor Ragan)
Please call the office to reserve your seat in one of these classes. (904-680-7710)
Is your student organization interested in visiting our campus? We can personalize that visit to your specifications in regards to touring the campus, meeting with student organizations and leaders, as well as sitting in on our of our classes. Please provide a description of your requests on the group form or contact Megan Schade at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-256-1211 with specific questions.