The following documents may be helpful in planning your course schedules.
Our Suggested Schedules provide a method of planning your required courses and scheduling the appropriate number of credit hours to ensure graduation within the prescribed time period. Choose the link below based on the term in which you were first admitted to FCSL.
- Suggested Schedules for all students admitted Prior to Fall 2013
- Suggested Schedules for full time day students admitted Fall 2013
- Suggested Schedules for full time day students admitted during Spring 2014 and who wish to graduate in 2 1/2 years
- Suggested Schedules Spring 2014 PT EVE
- Suggested Schedules Fall 2014 and after FT DAY
- Suggested Schedules Fall 2014 and after PT EVE
- Suggested Schedules Fast Track Summer 2014 and after
Our Course Concentrations provide specialized suggested schedules for students interested in pursuing a course of study in the following subject areas:
- Commercial Practice
- Corporate Transactional Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law (please also see the Family Law Certificate program)
- Health Law
- Probate, Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Real Estate Practice
- Sports Law (housed within the Business Law Certificate program)
- Trial Advocacy
In addition to the Course Concentrations, our Certificate Programs provide specialized areas of legal study leading to a certificate in the chosen topic area.