At Coastal Law we understand students may need to transfer to a new law school for a variety of conditions, including a desire to be closer to home or even a loss of scholarship.
Should you find yourself in this position, we are committed to ensuring that your transfer experience will be as seamless as possible.
Coastal Law demonstrates our commitment to your success by making sure transfer students are eligible for the traditional 2L opportunities. If you have any questions or concerns about transfer opportunities, please contact Tony Cardenas.
Transfer students will be eligible to:
1) Try out for competition teams as a 2L transfer in student
- Mock Trial
- Law Review
- Moot Court
2) Participate in OCI (on-campus interviewing)
3) Transfer Pro-Bono hours from 1L year
4) Work with dedicated Registrar Staff Member to assist in finalizing schedule
5) Have a student liaison to acclimate to Jacksonville Area and housing