Enrollment or Degree Verification Letters – The National Student Clearinghouse is our authorized agent for providing enrollment verification for currently enrolled students and degree verification of our graduates. Please refer your lenders, credit card companies, etc. to the National Student Clearinghouse in the event that they have electronic access to the data.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
- Web: www.enrollmentverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
You must submit a request in writing (written requests must bear your signature). The letter will be forwarded to the address you have indicated. For those students who still have a FCSL email address, you can request it with your FCSL email.
Please use our transcript ordering service accessible via the Student Clearinghouse to request your official transcript and to upload the bar request forms. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
Cost is $5 per copy plus processing fees.
Please use our transcript ordering service accessible via the Student Clearinghouse to request your official transcript.
If you are requesting an official transcript for transfer purposes you will need to complete the Transfer Application Request Form and pay the $15 fee for Transfer Packages via the Request Payment Form.
There is no charge for an unofficial transcript. You can complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form to submit your request.
For any other academic requests, you must submit an inquiry to the Registrar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing. Include your name, date of birth, graduation date and signature to assist with processing.
- Diploma Reorders are $15 each – Diplomas are not copies. They are actual diplomas that are ordered and printed based on the current format. Payment can be made via the Request Payment Form.
- Certificate Reorders are $15 each – Certificates are not copies. They are actual Certificates that are ordered as printed based on the current format. Payment can be made via the Request Payment Form above.
- Transfer Packages- Transfer packages include a copy of your LSAT scores, an official transcript, a letter of good standing, and class rank letter. Please reference the steps provided above.
- Class Rank Letters
- Letter of Good Standing
- Other letters related to your academic information