There are a lot of interesting activities in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas this weekend. Take a look at some of the offerings:
Friday, June 8th –
- Have fun watching the Mad Cowford Improv Comedy on Friday, June 15th from 8:15pm to 10:00pm at Northstar Substation, Jacksonville.
Saturday, June 9th –
- The Riverside Arts Market (RAM) is back in full swing under the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10am to 4 pm.
- Watch a live star show in Skies Over Jacksonville on Saturday at 2:00pm at the Jacksonville Museum Of Science And History
- Watch artist Marc Licari in Project Atrium: Mark Licari Saturday at 10:00 to 4:00 at MOCA Jacksonville
- FREE Health Fair “The Great Outdoors – Sun Safety” Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm at The Florida Blue Center at The Markets at Town Center in Jacksonville.
Sunday, June 10th –
- Listen to music at the Intermezzo Sunday Concert with pianist Jost Van Dyke on Sunday, June 10th from 2:30p to 4:00p at the Main Library – Hicks Auditorium ,Jacksonville.
- Beach Walk and Talk Sunday at 2:00pm at Huguenot Memorial Park, Jacksonville.
- North Florida Land Trust (NFLT) Conservation Jubilation Open House and Fish Fry Sunday at 1:00pm to 6:00pm at Big Talbot House, Jacksonville.