– Researching for Your ALWR Workshop;
– Researching Federal Administrative Law Workshop;
– Researching Federal Legislative History Workshop;
– Westlaw Career Focus Training;
– WestlawNext Certification Training;
– Mandatory Advanced Westlaw Makeup Training.
If you are like many law students, a few days after finals are over you start to become bored and look for things to do. You want to do something productive, but can’t bring yourself to jump into your textbook and start case briefing just yet. Why not take a look at the great legal information available on the American Bar Association website? The American Bar Association (ABA) has a Law Student division that highlights legal news geared towards law students. They have a calendar that lists writing competitions or other events that may interest you. They even have job boards and career building resources. It is a great place to keep up on your student legal news.
Not a member? For $25 for one year or $60 for three years you can join the Law Student Division. Did I mention members also receive discounts on ABA publications? Why are you waiting?