- Murphy & Anderson, P.A., Of Counsel
- University of North Florida,Associate General Counsel
- Government Accountability Office, Senior Attorney
- Department of the Army, Assistant to the General Counsel
- Federal Agencies
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Florida, College of Law, High Honors, Order of the Coif, Law Review, Associate Notes and Comments Editor
- Georgetown University, B.A., Cum Laude
TEACHING & SCHOLARSHIP
- Civil Procedure
- Jacksonville Bar Association
LAW REVIEW ARTICLES
- Beware -- Florida's Long Arms Can Reach Through Cyberspace and Grab Unsuspecting Professionals: Personal Jurisdiction in Professional Malpractice Cases, 10 Fla. Coastal L. Rev. 505 (2009).
- ersonal Jurisdiction Based on Internet Activities: Oldfield v. Pueblo De Bahia Lora, S.A. -- The Eleventh Circuit Finally Discusses Zippo but Leaves Lower Courts Needing More Guidance, 11 Fla. Coastal L. Rev. 53 (2009).