ExamSoft is a program that allows students to type answers to exams. All students automatically have an ExamSoft account.
Your ExamSoft ID is CXXXXXX (the first part of your email address).
Your ExamSoft password is the last six digits of your Social Security number. Note - if the last six digits begins with a zero, substitute with a one.
Examsoft Website: https://www.examsoft.com/fcsl (requires Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
Examsoft Taker Resources:
SofTest can be used on most modern Mac OS X based computers (i.e. purchased within the last 3-4 years). Please see specific system requirements as noted below.
SofTest cannot be used on virtual operating systems such as Microsoft's Virtual Machine, Parallels, VMware, VMware Fusion or any other virtual environments.
For exam taking best practices (including disabling antivirus programs), click Here!
- Operating System: OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), and 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). Only genuine versions of Mac Operating Systems are supported
- CPU: Intel processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 1GB or higher available space
- Server version of Mac OS X is not supported
- For onsite support, a working USB port is required (Newer devices may require an adaptor)
- Internet connection for SofTest Download, Registration, Exam Download and Upload
- Administrator level account permissions (Instructions)