Registrar Forms

Electronic Forms

*Add/Drop form

*ALWR(writing requirement) Declaration , password = myalwr

*Certificate Declaration form, password = CertDec

* Change of Status Form --IMPORTANT NOTE FOR A CHANGE IN STATUS: Please schedule an appointment with an Academic Dean to discuss your change of status request if you are requesting a new enrollment status, a leave of absence, or a withdrawal. Your request will not be processed until you have met with an Academic Dean. (Transfer Out students are not required to meet with the Academic Dean if you have already met with a Dean of the law school)

*Employment Certification Form

*Locker choice, password = lockers

*Permission to release information , This form is to be used to grant access to your education records to your parents, spouse, etc.

*Privacy Waiver Form


Printable Forms

*Change of Name form

*Independent Study form

*Visiting/Study Abroad form